How to get there
The KOMED Conference Center belongs to the MediaPark Cologne and is not far from the central station.
KOMED Conference Centre
Im MediaPark 7
From CGN (Airport Cologne-Bonn, 20 minutes)
- Take the train S13 or S19 (KVB, ticket 2b, to Düren) and exit at Hansaring.
- Then take tram 12 or 15 for one stop to Christophstraße/MediaPark or continue by foot.
- Alternatives from the airport: Take the train RE8 (to Minden), exit at the central station, take tram 16 to Hansaring and continue your travel via tram 12 or 15 to Christophstraße/MediaPark.
From DUS (Airport Düsseldorf, 40 minutes)
- Take the train S11 (Deutsche Bahn DB, ticket for ≈15€, to Bergisch Gladbach) and exit at Hansaring.
- Then take the tram 12 or 15 for one stop to Christophstraße/MediaPark or continue by foot.
Take one of these motorways (A1, A3, A4, A57) towards Köln-Zentrum, then to MediaPark. There is a central underground garage.
For more information please click here.
Please note that the airports of Dortmund (DTM), Düsseldorf (DUS), Frankfurt (FRA) and Cologne (CGN) are all fine to get to the conference center via Deutsche Bahn (trains) and via KVB (tram in Cologne).